Thursday, February 26, 2009

INVISIBLE TOO


Amazing isn’t?
How I’m here in front of you and still you don’t see me
Being invisible is a great magical feat unless you are offstage
And want the one you love to see you
"I want you to see me"

I want to be where your wondering eye stops
And not the vague figure in the peripherals of your sight
You have looked over me, through me and past me for so long
That I find it difficult to see me too
"I really want you to see me, at least for the last time"

I’m not too sure how far I left me behind but I’m going back there
To where I lost my way and found yours
That is where my dreams rest...waiting
Waiting patiently for me to grow a backbone
And strike a balance between the mind, body and soul to attain that inner peace, that gentle swaying motion of the universe that we call enlightenment

So I need you to see me
To see me look at you
And then through you
And give you your standing ovation
Because you have become invisible too

2 comments:

Lee' said...

I reali digg ur work,big tym

Charlie Cakes said...

I am taken by the way your words come together... a memorable piece my favorite so far!!! love it!